Have you ever tried Emeril’s jambalaya recipes? If your answer is no, it is a great time for you. We will discuss how to make jambalaya recipe, not ordinary jambalaya but Emiril’s Cajun jambalaya recipe. It is made of three main ingredients: chicken, rice shrimps, and vegetables. Here are the other ingredients and the steps to make it.
- Rice 3 cups
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon of chili sauce
- 5 ounces Andouille sausage, sliced
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp
- bay leaves as you needed
- 4 ounces diced chicken
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 peeled and chopped shrimps
- ¼ cup chopped celeries
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- Mix shrimps, chicken, and creole seasoning.
- Fry pepper, celery and onion with olive oil for about 3 minutes.
- After that, add garlic, chili sauce, bay leaves, Worcestershire sauce, and tomatoes into the pan.
- Pour the broth and rice slowly while keep stirring it.
- Stir until the liquid evaporate. It takes 15 minutes.
- If the rice is already tender, add the mixture of chicken, shrimp and seasoning.
- Continue the cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Well, this best jambalaya recipe is ready to be served.
According to Tournecooking.com, we just add extra chili pepper if you love spicy taste. The other vegetables, such as broccoli, carrot, and asparagus make the Emeril’s jambalaya recipes tastier. In addition, the Asian taste in this recipe is very rich because it uses rice and so many spices. Well, jambalaya is great for family dinner.
For some people, Jambalaya is a bit hard to make, but the result is not disappointing. The rich flavor can make everyone happy when they taste the dish. Just remember that spices are very important in this recipe; without them, the flavor will be bland. Emeril’s jambalaya recipes are worth to try without any fail if you follow the steps carefully.